Wednesday, July 6, 2011

bang!ooooooh!aaaaaaah!

those fireworks were beutifull!my favorite were the red ones shot out in different directions like miniture,scarlet jets.most of the fireworks were red,white,and/or blue.my second favorite was the ones that were white and cracked and fizzeled and the sparks made squigly lines.my third favorite are the ones that look like gold pixie dust  that sparkle down to the ground..
                                                                                         
                                                                                       
                                                                                      

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had quite the firework show! For some reason we get a lot of green fireworks and hardly any red, white, and blue... odd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice an abundance of certain colors of ther rest in our firework show. I did think it was grand though! I must say, I was very thankful for America and China that day. Wireworks are an invention of the Chinese. LOL

    Love your blog!
    Love,
    Aunt Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just proof read what I wrote...and it was awful. Please disregard the bad gramar. ROTFL!
    Love,
    Aunt Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw fireworks in Washington DC once and was surprised that the Roseburg display was just as spectacular. However, they were not as exciting as the ones Toby went to. The firework explosions were so loud it set off all the car alarms in the park. Wow! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROTFL--rolling on the floor laughing

    : )

    A. Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love dang!oooooooh!aaaaaah!love it from lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool,lindsey!we are both on here at the same time!i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool i didn't know you had a blog.kyle
    (how is andrew tell your mom to send me a pic.on my email your mom knows it)

    ReplyDelete